Free People crop bra (last seen here), Forever 21 polka dot palazzo pants (similar here), Prabal Gurung for Target wedge sandals, Spiked ladder necklace (we love this one too).
Wanted to share some highlights from my Mexico trip with you guys! And also with Micol, since she sadly could not take the time off work to join me...
My Mexico staples? Cut-off shorts, patterned cover-ups, crop tops, and fun shades galore! More deets on each pic below, and if you plan on heading to Mexico anytime soon, definitely hit me up for recs. Between the tequila shots I think I remember almost everything...
From top to bottom:
1. A view from the roof of our condo in Playa del Carmen.
2. Ready to explore the town in my boyfriend's Jcrew fedora (similar here), my neon tunic c/o Line and Dot, Chip and Pepper cut-off shorts, and American Eagle sandals.
4. Hanging at our jungle beach house in Tulum in an H and M lace tank, Aritzia brocade shorts, sunglasses c/o Lookmatic (last seen here), and the AE sandals again.
5. A victory selfie on top of the Nohoch Mul pyramid in Coba feat. my new pair of Bershka shades purchased in Playa del Carmen.
6. Climbing down the pyramid in American Apparel cutoffs and a Zara baroque tee (also seen here).
7. Cooling off with a road soda in my Bershka shades, AE sandals, Chip and Pepper cut-offs, and a thrifted crop top.
(All images captured with my iPhone)