Our SWIM-spiration: Zimmermann's luxe, printed corset bikinis (above image from the brand's 2013-2014 campaign)
Hope everyone had an amazing Memorial Day weekend! Although we didn't get to hit the beach as we had hoped, yesterday gave us a little preview of the hot weather (that's hopefully) to come. This got us thinking about future beach/pool trips, which inevitably had us dreaming about what we'd wear to these hypothetical excursions...
The result? Above are some of our favorite swim trends at the moment (hello corset tops, prints and bright one-pieces), along with amazing deals that you can nab yourself! Details on each below... and now please excuse us while we go work on our beach bodies.
xx, L + M
Our favorite swim trends + steals (from top to bottom)
1. Zimmermann's Wanderlust Underwire bikini gives floral prints a grown-up edge
2. We're digging the shape and pretty prints on American Eagle's Printed Corset Bikini top ($39.95, but 40% off with code '03987441' until 5/29) and ASOS' Pastel Graphic Print Bikini Top ($27.15) and Pant ($27.15)
3. Derek Lam for DesigNation's Underwire Swim Top on the left ($26.40) comes in a variety of earthy hues, while American Eagle's neon Corset Bandeau Top really pops when it comes to color and price ($39.95, but 40% off with code '03987441' until 5/29)
4. Inspiration: We love Mara Hoffman's geometric print one-piece from her Spring 2013 lookbook. Plus how fab is the photo?
5. Warehouse's Aztec Swimsuit on the left ($59.40) is bursting with bright color; If you're looking for more cover-up, we love the contrasting straps and subtle geo-pattern of Target's Plus-Size One Piece Suit on the right ($39.99).
6. We're loving this pic featuring the Flamingo swimsuit from NastyGal's latest lookbook. Nothing says summer like an all-white, one piece suit!
7. Too scared to wear all white? Check out Victoria's Secret's Colorblock One Piece ($78.50) on the left, or ASOS' Contrast Panel Belted Suit ($47.52) on the right.