To live and die in LA, it's the place to be... -2pac
Did I just quote 2pac on my blog? Yeah, that happened. And you know what I realized? Like him, I just might be a West-coaster for life. My recent trip back to Los Angeles solidified that fact, as did the beautiful sunsets, gorgeous 80-degree weather and a few amazing meals with my family. I may be a full-time New Yorker at the moment, but (dare I say it) one day I know I'll wind up back on my home turf, taking in the sunshine and relishing life at a slower pace. Hope you enjoy these snaps from my trip! And many thanks to my sister and GBF Charles, who were patient enough to capture a few photos of me as well.
Outfit details (by order of appearance):
• Ex Lover Swimsuit c/o 6 Shore Road, Quay Eyewear Kitti sunglasses (last seen here).
• Forever 21 denim overalls, Gypsy Warrior Laurel Blossom blouse (last seen here), Rose Gold wedge booties (similar here)
• Forever 21 straw sun hat, Quay Eyewear Kitti sunglasses
• Zara lace tee
• H&M bikini top, L'Space Cozumel Estella bikini bottoms, Sam Edelman sandals
• Express loose crop top, Chip & Pepper cutoff shorts, Carrera 5001 Craze sunglasses (also seen here).