Warehouse ombre print kimono, Free People bralette (I love this one too), Aqua lace-trimmed shorts (similar here), Kitti sunglasses c/o Quay Eyewear, Zara and vintage bracelets. Above image shot by Melodie Jeng.
It's Friday and I'm still dreaming about last weekend and the unforgettable moments I experienced at Gov Ball. Here's a little photo diary I compiled: a combination of my own photos and few that were snapped by photographer friends that I ran into at the festival. It's hard to recap the entire weekend in a few snaps, but between the incredible music, the gorgeous blue skies, an airstream trailer with Don Julio drinks on tap, my favorite friends by my side, and even an evening spent in a private cabana overlooking the main stage while Phoenix and Outkast performed, it was an all-around unbeatable experience. I'll be using this weekend to relax and recoup even more, though my mind will undoubtedly continue to travel back to remember the good times that were had.
Shot details, from top to bottom:
1. Snapped by my friend and photog Melodie Jeng on Day 2 wearing a Warehouse printed kimono.
2. A view of Phoenix on the main stage from the private cabanas.
3. A closeup of my Day 1 look. You can't go wrong with denim, cutoff overalls and tons of arms swag. Featuring assorted bracelets and rings by Old Hollywood, Bauble Bar and Jewels of June.
4. Day 3: A photograph of being photographed, taken by one of my fave photogs, Scott Brasher.
5. Sporting a side braid c/o of my roommate and hairstylist Shane Thomas. Wearing a floral top by Oasis, Overalls by Wet Seal and Hobson sunnies by Oliver People's West.
6. Another glorious view from the private cabanas.
7. A polaroid snapped by friend and photog Tom Mendes. Wearing a Finn & Clover dress and Mossimo hat.
8. A group shot of my friends also taken on Day 3 by Scott Brasher.
9. More snaps of my look on Day 1, taken by Isaac in-between shows.
10. Overlooking beautiful skies on Day 1 of the festival.