H and M airy tank and short coords, Nasty Gal boater hat, Feather Earring from Tulum, Rebecca Minkoff Logan messenger bag (also seen here), Wood tassel bracelets c/o Gold & Gray. Shot by Isaac Lacey.
Ahhh, just looking at these pictures makes me want to head back to Montauk immediately. What a gorgeous, relaxing and fun trip we had! A few highlights of the weekend included:
• Christening my surfboard at Ditch Plains (you should see the bruises on my hips as a result).
• Laying out on the beach and in my friend's backyard and soaking up some sun (always).
• Hitting up Cyril's for a post-beach, pre-sunset party (this got a little crazy and packed, but was a blast nonetheless).
• Grabbing apps at Navy Beach during one of the most gorgeous sunsets I've recently seen (these pics are just a start, check out my Instagram pic for the full sunset).
• Going shopping at the docks for fresh fish and locally-sourced veggies that we grilled up in one of the best bbqs I've had recently.
I'll be heading back for my friend's wedding in August and honestly cannot wait!