Morgan Carper wide-leg jumpsuit, Antique tribal necklace (also seen here), Alexander Wang crossbody bag, Max and Chloe cuff (similar here), Rose Gold booties. Outfit shots by Isaac Lacey, runway shots by me.
Another NYFW has come and gone, and this season (more than any before) has left me completely and utterly exhausted. Sacrificing sleep and my own personal health was 100% more than worth it; I'm still left dazed by the amazing runway shows and the great connections and acquaintances I made along the way. Once in a blue moon, things come together and everything seems to work out in your favor, and this past week was one of those weeks. Did I mention I also randomly wound up at the Alexander Wang after party last weekend? Probably one of the most epic dance parties I've been to in awhile. You can read more about it here, if you haven't already.
Anyway, after all is said and done, I'm ready to enter into the Fall refreshed and renewed and excited about what's ahead! Til then, here's a little recap of some of the final shows I hit at NYFW...
Runway image details, shot by me (from top to bottom):
1. & 2. Geographic prints and fun cutouts and accessories on the Custo Barcelona runway. Check out these full looks here and here.
3. Loved the fusion of modern mesh and traditional embroidery in Vivienne Tam's designs this year. This dress was one of the most wearable looks.
4. A snap from the Vivenne Tam finale. A fresh, funky and colorful take on traditional asian motifs.
5. & 6. Bold dresses, sweaters and culottes from the Adeam runway show, which was full of luxe sportswear with a twist. Plus how great are the shoes in the second look?
7. Pamella Roland's runway was replete with glimmering gowns and elegant party looks.
8. I loved the carp print that Pamella Roland splashed on this evening gown. It almost looks like abstract smears of paint at a glance.