Nicole Miller jacket and embroidered dress (samples), ASOS faux fur coat, Vintage belt, ASOS fedora (similar here), Deux Lux bag, Nasty Gal booties. Shot by Erica Lavelanet.
This Fashion Week was quite possibly one of the coldest I've ever experienced, so when it came to getting dressed it was also one of the most challenging. Out came the heavy coats and fur, as well as the ingenuity that it takes to layer up without looking like a clothes hoarder. But, I guess I have to thank that extra dose of creativity, as it led to this colorful look that I wore to the Rebecca Minkoff and Nicole Miller shows. The mixed and matched patterns, when coupled with some fun accessories and a long fur coat, came together to create such a playful, bohemian vibe, and I must say I loved the results! Not to mention, the shows themselves only prompted me to get more creative with my ensembles in the future. Hope you enjoy my snaps below!
Runway Image details, shot by me (from top to bottom):
1. My seats at Rebecca Minkoff were front row, right in front of the stage where Philly-based band Marian Hill performed.
2. Loved RM's rocking combo of leather & lace and great details like the guitar-strap on her bags. Apparently the show was inspired by Patti Smith's Just Kids.
3. From the floppy hats and fur detailing, to her signature accessories, I'd pretty much wear every piece in Rebecca Minkoff's F/W 2015 collection.
4. The number one item on my list from Nicole Miller's show? This to-die-for fur trimmed jacket.
5. Moody, mixed prints were a staple on the Nicole Miller runway.
6. Loved the glitzy textures, fabrics and embroidered details on Nicole Miller's last looks. They were like a dark, glamorous fairytale! Check out the full collection.